Alexa is one of the most popular website to check website ranking quickly. If you are a blogger or a website holder then you should need to improve your website ranking because alexa ranking is one of the major factor by which you can easily attract advertisers towards your blog for buying ads spaces. Not only this much but alexa is also responsible for showing the domain authority of your blog or website and also helps you in knowing about blog traffic and page views. Many advertisers observe these few things before advertising their product on your blog/website.
Having a blog ranking below 100K is very good sign which helps you in calculating the value of your blog. The first step which is very essential if you want to improve your ranking is claiming your site on alexa and also submitting your blog details correctly. Alexa has it’s own way that automatically index sites in their database without submit site manually. But submitting site manually is the best way to improve website ranking without facing much issues. If you don’t know how to submit site manually to alexa than here is the quick tutorial which will help you to submit blog in alexa. So let’s get started with this tutorial.
Claim Your Blog on Alexa
Below I have listed some of the main steps which you should follow carefully to submit your website in alexa.
1. Go to Alexa.com and create an account.
2. Now, Log in to your alexa account. You can also select Login with Facebook option if you want to directly log in to your account without creating a new one.
3. Now you have to navigate to Alexa Site owner page.
4. There you have to enter your blog details like blog/website name and other details. After submitting the details click on Claim Your Site button.
5. After Claiming your site to alexa you will get all the plans and prices which are offered by alexa to website owners. Being a blogger I will suggest you to go with the free plan. Now, simply click on Sign Up button under “Free Plan”.
6. After you Click on Sign Up button, you will now have verification options.
7. If you are a blogger then go with the Option 2 which is adding meta tag to your blog template. But I would like to tell that before adding meta tag you should backup your blog template.
8. After adding meta tag in your blog template, Go to Alexa.com and click “Verfiy my ID” Button.
9. If you have done the above procedure correctly then you will receive a confirmation message that “Your site is Successfully claimed”.
10. Now, Click on Continue for adding your website details. Fill all the details carefully and correctly.
That’s all. You are all done with claiming your website on alexa.com.
So, the above article is all about how to claim website/blog on alexa.com. If you are a blogger or a website owner and wanting to improve your alexa ranking then submit your site now in alexa database. If you have any type of doubts or suggestion then leave your valuable comments below in the comment section. Stay Connected… 🙂